St Columba’s High School Gourock was the first school in Inverclyde to receive Charter Mark status. The High School opened in 1933, with the new purpose built premises completed in 2013.
It was described as ‘state of the art accommodation’, with gym and fitness suite provision in the new wing.
The project was managed by main contractor McLaughlin and Harvey, with whom we have worked successfully for many years. It was a pleasure to provide the fire glass for them for this build.
Photograph courtesy of Mr Stuart Ruddy.